Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out!
In a fire, seconds count. Seconds can mean the difference between residents of our community escaping safely from a fire or having their lives end in tragedy.
• Draw a map of your home with all members of your household, marking two exits from each room and a path to the outside from each exit.
• Practice your home fire drill twice a year. Conduct one at night and one during the day with everyone in your home, and practice using different ways out.
• Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them.
• Make sure the number of your home is clearly marked and easy for the fire department to find.
• Close doors behind you as you leave – this may slow the spread of smoke, heat, and fire.
• Once you get outside, stay outside. Never go back inside a burning building.
Our north store is now open 7 days a week!
Randall Lumber & Hardware – Ranch & Feed
store hours: Mon. – Fri. 8AM – 6PM
Sat. 8AM – 4PM
Sun. 10AM – 2PM
#14 State Highway 150
Partners & Services