Go Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Don’t let cold weather sneak up on you.
It’s time to prep your house for winter.
- Furnaces and boilers need maintenance.
- Clean your gutters, downspouts and canales.
- Check the condition of your roof.
- Prevent air leaks by weather-stripping windows and doors.
- Protect your pipes.
- Have your fireplace chimney and wood stove flues cleaned. (Did you get enough firewood?)
- Smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years. (Replace the batteries.)
- Consider swapping to LED light bulbs for long-lasting energy-efficient lighting.
Come in and let our experts help you get ready.
Winter will be here before you know it.
Partners & Services